Private Security Officer Training & Testing
MPS Group Training School is licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety-Regulatory Services Division Private Security Bureau (PSB). Thereby teaching the required basics for State Certification. Michael Carrizales, Academy Owner/Manager/Instructor, draws experience from actual service as a law enforcement officer with a county sheriff’s office; city municipal police department and Federal agency, Personal Protection Officer, a.k.a. Bodyguard, and Private Investigator. In addition to having owned and operated two full-line police equipment retail outlets, as a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer, in Houston and Conroe TX. As the residual of his police supply business he continues to operate as an authorized badge dealer serving the emergency first responders, military and private security.
Carrizales holds the following instructor credentials:
· Combined Commissioned Security Officer Instructor, Private Security Bureau (PSB) Level III Classroom and Range Proficiencies
· Personal Protection Officer Instructor, Private Security Bureau (PSB) Level IV Bodyguard
· Basic Police Instructor, Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
· Concealed Handgun License Instructor, Texas Department of Public Safety, Handgun Licensing Unit
· Basic Pistol Instructor, National Rifle Association (NRA)
· Level II
The Level II Training Course and Test is required of all commissioned, non-commissioned security officer and Personal Protection Officer applicants.
· Level III
The Level III Training Course is required for all commissioned security officers and personal protection officers. This training course must be taken through a licensed Level III Training Schooland taught by a licensed Level III Instructor.
· Level IV
The Level IV Training Course is required for all personal protection officers. This training course must be taken through a licensed Level IV Training School and taught by a licensed Level IV Instructor.
· Concealed Handgun License course
· Personalized Instruction
Private sessions teaching the basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for owning handguns. From a review of marksmanship in unisons’ of your stance, grip, trigger control, sighting, breathing and follow-through.
Tactical Duty Equipment:
· Duty and Trouser Belts
· Handcuff Cases
· Magazine Cases
· Badges and Badge Cases
Thank you for working us should you have any further questions please feel free to call, (713) 315-7502 or email, info@publicsafetylogos.
· Public Safety Logos - www.PublicSafetyLogos.com
· Texas Department of Public Safety - http://www.txdps.state.tx.